I've finished the noughts and crosses game I posted about last week, and just had to put up a few photos before I gave it away.
I've sewn a couple of plaited wool handles, so it's easy to carry without losing the pieces.
And I've made two simple felt pockets to store the pieces in when they're not being used.
I've really enjoyed doing making this little game! It's used up scraps of material, was very easy to make, and it didn't take very long at all. I've enjoyed making bits of it up as I've gone along. This post is where the idea came from - as you can see mine is a little more, er, rustic! I might do it again if it goes down well....