Monday, 23 March 2009

Bathroom and baking

Well, it's not finished, but it's got skirting and a floor! It's taken me the best part of 2 days, swearing a lot, and there's quite a few imperfections, but I'm happy with the effort I put in and the end result. There's still a bit of tidying needs doing, but for now I'm celebrating!
I've also made an experimental loaf in the bread machine (all my loaves are 'experimental') - with chives and rosemary from the garden. Here it is, along with one of our home made scones.

Not a great picture! On the wall in the background are a couple of plastic automatic tea dispensers - which almost never have tea in them. I must do something about that soon! 

For now though, I'm going to have a well deserved bath in the new bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment