Monday 4 May 2009

Fabric covered books

It's been a nice bank holiday today, pottering and PhD-ing, and visiting a friend's art exhibition.

We covered these notebooks with some fabric from the stash. The fabric is just glued on with PVA glue, and they've turned out nicely.


I quite often end up with loads of notebooks lying around.... Some get a bit old and tatty looking before I've even managed to use them! So I'm glad that we've had a go at covering them, because it's a great way of using up odds and ends of material. It's the first matching skirt-and-notebook set I've ever owned! :) I'm planning to cover my diary and a couple of A4 ring binders tonight too.

Peter made yorkshire puddings earlier, and knowing how much of a sweet tooth I have, made a few sweet minipuddings with mixed fruit in. They were lovely with a nice cup of tea, and very quick to make.


There's one left, which I'm going to try to take to work with me tomorrow. Not sure it'll last that long though...

No comments:

Post a Comment