Wednesday 27 July 2011

a week in photos

Much as I'd love to spend a while waffling on about what I've been doing this week, I just don't have the energy right now!

So, here's a selection of photos so you can see what I've been up to... celebratory cakes, learning new wall-building skills (and finding out that putting cement on with your hands, er, isn't a very good idea), disco balls and fabulously painted ceilings, an evening trip through beautiful countryside to an old haunt (and an old friend), a walled pub garden, a whole-city free music festival, a picnic in the park, and a lavender cake in a little London cafe.










And trains. Lots of trains.

Speaking of which, I've got to be on another one in 7 hours, best go to sleep....

4 comments:

  1. Lovely week. Is this a follow on from your living cheerfully course? It is a lovely way to log the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't a conscious follow on cheri, no! More just that I was building up a big pile of photos, and never quite getting round to posting anything, and decided to just bung them all up anyway, sometimes it's quite nice to draw a line under things and start something new :)

    But you have reminded me to go back to what we did on the course - maybe I'll do an update soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavender cake! Excellent idea - after seeing culinary lavender on sale in Norfolk, I'm determined to dry some of my own lavender and go for it - 2% in a rice pudding mix, they were also selling, it sounds very aromatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum and oh my. cakes and walls. what fun. Emily

    ReplyDelete